Covid statement July 2021
COVID SAFETY STATEMENT, JULY 2021
Soft Touch Arts would like to reassure our participants, partners, clients and visitors that following the 19 July changes to guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic we will continue to ensure that everyone using our building and services is safe.
Since March 2020 we have prioritised keeping everyone who has used our building safe by following Government guidance and regulations, and the specialist guidance put out by the National Youth Agency. We plan to keep most of the existing safety measures in place. As an organisation which engages many people who may be feeling vulnerable during the continued pandemic we expect all users of our building to be respectful of others and follow the safety measures in place.
A full statement of our Covid safety measures is available on our website https://www.soft-touch.org.uk/2021/01/covidsafe/
- Risk assessments for carrying out our work, including running the café and delivering sessions to young people
- Instructing staff and anyone else due to visit our building to stay at home if they believe they may have contracted Covid until they have a negative test
Strongly encouraging everyone in the building to wear a face covering especially while arriving and moving around the venue
- Encouraging staff to take a lateral flow test twice a week and providing test kits
- Cleaning and disinfecting furniture and equipment used by visitors and project participants, eg café tables and music studios
- Ensuring the building as a whole is clean to a high standard
- Continuing to provide sanitisation stations
- Retaining the NHS QR code and our own track and trace system for those without the app
- Keeping our ventilation running on the highest setting and ensure all windows and doors stay open
- Continuing to operate at a reduced capacity in our spaces to enable social distancing
If you have any feedback or comments please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation, this will help us ensure we are still providing a safe experience to all in the coming months.