Are you aged 15-24 and live in the Leicester or Leicestershire area?
Have you left school or college in the last couple of years and are now unsure of what you want to do?
What IF… we could inspire your future?
Join the What IF? project! During practical sessions you will participate in creative workshops such as graffiti art and music whilst developing skills to help you in the next stage of your life, whether that is finding a job, going to college or getting an apprenticeship.
What if I?
- Tried doing something creative?
- Had someone to help me move on to the next stage of my life?
- Took a small step towards doing something I enjoy that my friends haven’t tried?
- Could sort out the negative feelings I have about my future?
By the end of the What IF project you could:
- Learn how to produce a track or record a song
- Create a piece of art such as animation, sculpture or graffiti
- Perform or exhibit art work at an event
- Help to plan and organise an event
- Increase your employability skills
The What IF? project will run over 12 sessions every Monday from 1.30pm – 3.30pm from the 19th April 2021 (you can start at any time throughout the year) at Soft Touch Arts, 50 New Walk, Leicester and is free of charge. Help with travel costs are available.
Contact Stan at Soft Touch Arts on firstname.lastname@example.org (or call the office on 0116 2552592 or Stan’s mobile 07726 470 733)