Can you help us put another brick in the wall to make a difference to young lives?
Sponsor our Kickstart Mentoring programme
We’re looking for businesses that care about helping to build a positive future for young people in Leicestershire
Join our existing business supporters as a Kickstart Mentoring Programme Sponsor. You will be directly helping young people in challenging circumstances to move forward with their lives.
Be part of this hugely successful fundraising campaign and get a personalised brick-style panel with your logo acknowledging support. Your panel will be displayed in our entrance hall for between one and three years and seen by everyone who comes through our doors. There is also an option to have a pop-up display banner showing your brick panel alongside other Kickstart mentoring supporters.
By providing vital funds as a Kickstart sponsor, you’ll be recognised as a business that is changing the lives of some of the most disadvantaged young people in Leicestershire. Our target is to raise £10000 to benefit 20 young people in 2018.
Your money will go towards supporting an individual young person through a 6-month tailored mentoring placement with a trained member of the local business community The programme helps to move them forward with education and employment goals.
Get in touch now to pledge your support: Contact Christina Wigmore email@example.com
Download a Mentoring Sponsor Brochure updated mentoring brick campaign
- Positive PR through your company name being associated with an award winning local charity
- Your company logo seen by everyone who visits our centre
- Ongoing social media and press coverage
- Free invitations for your staff and clients to our annual mentoring celebration event and other special business receptions, exhibitions and events
- Opportunity for ongoing staff engagement and to get involved with our work and the young people we support
- Opportunities for your staff to become mentors and benefit from our mentor training programme
Our current brick supporters include: